CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful to be a Zeta Alumna!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I would post a top 5 list. Here are the Top 5 Reasons I Love Being an Active ZTA Alumna:

5. I stay connected to all the ZTA happenings locally and nationally.
4. I get to share wisdom with collegians and draw energy & enthusiasm from them.
3. I have lots of fun and informative activities scheduled for me to choose from!
2. I can serve my community and promote breast cancer education & awareness.
1. I have made so many new friends and strengthened the ties of sisterhood!

My alumnae membership has enabled me to build on my collegian experience by exposing me to even more amazing women and opportunities. I cannot imagine my Zeta experience only lasting a few short years in college. For me, Zeta is forever!

I am very thankful to be a ZTA alumna, and I give thanks for all of my sisters.

0 comments: